Although Windows has a very dynamic application ecosystem, there are some applications like Snapchat or Tiktok that works only on the mobile interface. To overcome this issue, Microsoft has revealed a solution to this problem by presenting a unique way to bring the Android applications on the desktop of your PC by using a Windows Your phone application. In this article we will show you How to run Android Apps on Windows 10 PC.
The latest feature of Microsoft lets you easily pin your favorite mobile application onto your taskbar. Or the menu of your PC for the easy access. Whenever you launch any application, it works just as it is on your phone. It opens very smoothly as you just open it on your phone. There is a separate window for your mobile applications at your PC. So, if you need to reply immediately to any of your important conversations or you want to respond to your social media post, you can easily do this on a big screen.
With the help of your phone’s application, you can get easy access to your android applications that are installed on your mobile phone right on your PC’s screen. By using wifi connection, Application gives access to browse i.e. play, order or chat and many more things like that- all by using your PC’s large screen and keyboard. You can also add to your applications as favourites on your PC. You just have to pin them into your start menu and then open them in another window to use them side by side. This also helps you to go safely and in a protective way.
Setting Up Using Your Android Application on your PC
To set up for the application on your PC, you will need the following
- A PC running the Windows 10 May 2019 update or Later
- In order to check the update version of your windows, you need to go to the settings>update & security>check for updates
- The Android devices should be updated to version 9.0
- The Android smartphone and PC must be connected to the same Wifi Network
- The Applications that are supposed to be shared on the PC must be updated to the latest version
How to pin Android Application into PC’s taskbar
Following are the steps to be followed to pin the applications to your taskbar
- Open your phone’s application
- Go to apps
- Right-click on the application’s icon that you want to pin or you want to add to your favorites.
Which Smartphones are Supported?
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- Samsung Galaxy Note10 series
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 series
- Samsung Galaxy S9 series
- Samsung Galaxy S10 series
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series
- Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Z flip
Download Your Phone App for Windows 10
Now you can download your phone app from Windows Store from here.
Here is the quick and simple method that describes you all about how this feature work for you and how you can get yourself benefited by this feature. If you find this article helpful and informative then share it with your friends and family and do not forget to give this article a thumbs up!
Experiencing difficulties with your Device, check out our “How To” page on how to resolve some of these issues.